RE Speech Redux
Where did Gallileo Live?
- Galileo was born in Pisa in the sixteenth centuary, then in the 1570s he moved to Florence.
- He was the graduation of 6 children (however some people think 7 children)
- His family was non very rich, however it did belong to nobility
- Died in 1642
- Gallileo studied medacine at University
- Later he becasme a proffesor, tecahing and interested in Astronomy, Mathamatics and a Physist.
- Made many discoveries, eg. Pendulum and Mechanical Devices
- Later on he took up a position at the court of the Medici Family who were a very rich and powerful family at the time.
Noteworth Aspects of his Life:
1581 system on Pendulum
1592 designed pump
1604 produced image of super nova
1613 Discovered that the creation and planets revolve around the sun
Started Losing Sight
Put under house arrest for disobaying church for the second time due to the inquisition.
Most important contribution to acquirement...
His or so important contribution to science would have to be the idea that the earth and planets revolve around the sun and not the former(a) way round.
However he also made some new(prenominal) important discoveries. eg.
Also on inquiry he had many ideas and even wrote a book called on Motion
Also one of the most other important creations he made was the improvment of the crush, gallieo increased the viewing distance of old telescope (which could zoom 3x) to a telescope that could zoom up to 20x, which later helped him in his discovery into the positioning of the planets.
Express you own views on how science and religion interact.
Both science and religion both have...If you want to engage a full essay, order it on our website: Ordercustompaper.com
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my paper